{425} CraZe {425} CraZe

Pretty nice, overall.

Here I am, supporting local artists. For every video about me livestreaming I make, I put one of your songs in, and mention that you made it and that I got it from newgrounds.

This song's pretty tight by the way, I like the synthy drawn-out notes the best. Keep bein' awesome.

SMRPG Forest Maze Remix SMRPG Forest Maze Remix

Yeah yeah yeah, this is old

But this song does major justice to the original, and then some. Keep being awesome (which I'm sure you have been within the two years you posted this).

~EnV~Celebration ~EnV~Celebration

Yep that's it.

I love the constant soft undertones of the 8-bit sound which blends nicely with your style. I am verrrrry impressed even though I would have no reason to not be. SO yeah, awesome, loved it right up to the end.

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

lolololol

5/5 10/10 LOL, besides it being awesome, the spliced vocals cracked me up. Keep making good music, and I'll make better music videos for you :P

:=&amp;gt;Donkey Kong 9-8 Remix&amp;lt;=: :=>Donkey Kong 9-8 Remix<=:

Sooooo nice

Listened to the old version (original midi vgmusic blah) so yeah, you made that song sing, and it is completely awesome, it is my new "listen to constantly to soundtrack my life" song...thank you for being inconceivably awesome.

Moltov responds:

Wow, makes me very happy =P,
Thanks a ton for the rev,
-Moltov

Phlange Against The Machine Phlange Against The Machine

I expected it to change...

...or build up in some way... like some awesome song I AM going to use in my zombie movie, by a real artist, but this didn't change...at all. It kept the same annoying beat and made me gave you a bad review...sorry.

elfwax responds:

We expected your review to be decent; BOY WERE WE EVER WRONG!
OHHHHHHHHhhh

stick to your "art" (zombie movie, no one'z ever done that beeefore.)

I really hoped you meant to say fartist.

sincerelee,
your crap

Temple of Time to Dance Temple of Time to Dance

Ahahaha....Hilariously original

I am proud of you, although Zelda songs have been done before, you have set a new standard of awesomeness.

-Feeling Trance! -Feeling Trance!

Very...Unique

I did indeed like this song, although I don't see myself listening to it a lot. It goes from good to OK in a few places but overall I'll give you a 5 for a 6 hour, up all night effort, being that I'm a nice person and all.

I don't really understand how the vocals could make/break this song, it felt more like they were just there... no harm in that eh?

Dj-Rippa responds:

No harm at all!
haha thanks for the great review :)
always good to hear positive feedback!

~EnV~Happy Holidays(Demo) ~EnV~Happy Holidays(Demo)

awes...

...ome... good ass demo, I've listened to this like ten..thousand times now

~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix} ~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix}

Brilliant

If I do say so myself, I see an emmy for you in this one...wait. This brings back the love man...

Envy responds: